When it comes to alcohol addiction, there are certain symptoms or processes that might happen that vary from person to person.
It’s best to understand that what works for you might not work for someone else, and vice versa.
Dealing with alcoholism is never easy – especially so for those around the people suffering from it. This is why it’s so important to understand their struggles and what options they have at living an extraordinarily sober lifestyle.
Here at Taylor Recovery, we provide our very own Alcohol Detox Rehabilitation Treatment to those near Dallas, Texas. We aim to offer the best Medical Detox to ensure that our patients successfully reintegrate into their normal lifestyles with confidence.
In this article, we’re going to be discussing how long people detoxify from alcohol.
There are certain factors that each patient has to consider before going through our Alcohol Detox Rehabilitation Treatment.
These are the following:
- Prior detox experiences and the patient’s medical history.
- How long the patient has been addicted to alcohol.
- How much the patient drinks on a regular basis.
These are the factors that each patient has to keep in mind, and then we can decipher how long it would take them to detoxify from alcohol.
- 6 Hours: They may experience minor alcohol withdrawal symptoms, but it won’t be as bad as the following hours.
- 12 to 24 Hours: They may start hallucinating because of how bad their withdrawal symptoms might be, this is why it’s encouraged to do a detox in a rehab.
- 24 to 48 Hours: They may start experiencing more minor withdrawal symptoms like tremors, headaches, and an upset stomach.
- 48 to 72 Hours: They may start having delirium which is so dangerous if the patient decides to detox by themselves.
- 72 Hours: They would experience their worst symptoms, and this is usually the end of the withdrawal process.
We can’t emphasize enough how important it is to detox in a trusted rehabilitation facility as these withdrawals could be so dangerous.
So why don’t you give us a call today at Taylor Recovery to know more about our Alcohol Detox Rehabilitation Treatment near Dallas, Texas?
Always remember that a great and sober lifestyle is waiting for you – simply make that decision today.