Whether you are struggling to complete your everyday task or achieving sobriety, a little inspiration can always help. A journey like sobriety always needs support, motivation and inspiration. There are many who have ridden this road themselves or know someone who has been through it. All these people have mentioned a few words which can act as inspiration to others.
This blog mentions inspiring quotes from famous personalities in the world which can be a great inspiration for those seeking addiction treatment.
Inspiring Quotes to Help during Recovery
A few inspiring quotes by a few famous people around the world are:
- “I don’t drink these days. I am allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs.”
~Robert Downey Jr.
- “If I continued it, I was really going to sabotage my whole life…I Don’t drink or do drugs anymore. Being sober helps a great deal.”
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fail.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You can come out of the furnace of trouble two ways: if you let it consume you. You come out a cinder, but there is a kind of metal which refuses to be consumed, and comes out a star.”
- “As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world…as in being to remake ourselves.”
- “The thing that I’m most proud of in my life is that if a stranger came up to me and said, ‘I can’t stop drinking. I can’t stop drinking. Can you help me?’ I can say, ‘Yes, I can help you.”
These might be favourite personalities for many, thus, inspirational quotes from them can be helpful.
Attend Rehab Today!
Are you looking for a reliable rehab for your loved one? Visit Taylor Recovery. Our treatments and therapies are now available for the residents of Fort Worth, Texas.