We are proud to know that you have finally decided to treat your addiction! It is the best decision one can make for themselves and others. However, preparing for treatment isn’t that simple. Rehab facilities these days aren’t as strict as we see them in a movie. However, they still do have a set of rules you need to follow.
Here’s a blog that can help you prepare for your treatment journey, especially if you’re traveling from Fort Worth, Texas to our Houston rehab.
Preparing for Rehab
We have listed down a few things that you will require throughout your journey at our rehab:
- Comfortable clothes
- Sweater and jacket
- Fancy outfits for special occasions
- Comfortable footwear for outdoors
- Hygiene and medication:
- Prescription medicines if needed (only after they are approved by our team)
- Glasses/contact lenses/hearing aids, etc.
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Shampoo and body soap/wash
- Important documents:
- Verified ID card
- Insurance card or any other evidence of insurance coverage
- Cheque book and a small amount of cash
- Necessary additional paperwork
- Items for your leisure:
- Books and/or magazines
- Family photos or photographs of your friends
- Stamps and envelopes in case you wish to write letters
These are all the important things that will be needed during the recovery journey. However, here’s also a list of items that are forbidden inside our rehab facility:
- Electronic gadgets
- Nail paint and nail paint remover
- Offensive clothing and other explicit items
- Illicit drugs
If you have any questions regarding whether a particular item will fit in our rehab center or not, you can always consult our team. We will help you at every step of your journey.
Reach Out to us Today!