The road towards addiction recovery isn’t a straight path, but it’s a journey that you won’t have to go through alone – this is something that we believe in here at Taylor Recovery. We acknowledge that every individual’s addiction recovery is unique, and we’re here to help you get through it in the most comfortable way possible.
Around the United States of America – not just in Houston, Texas – crystal meth is one of the most popular illegal substances that people have been addicted to. Frankly, it’s no wonder why, as this is a type of drug prevalent around our country. You can basically find it on the streets, which is so scary.
However, there are places like us at Taylor Recovery that can help you get onto that road towards addiction recovery to beat the thing that made you addicted in the first place.
While there are certain factors that you have to check when looking for an addiction treatment provider, we think that we have what it takes to help and guide you here at Taylor Recovery.
There are several studies that state that relapses occur between seven and ten months after completing a crystal meth rehab, and this applies to 80% of recovering addicts.
So instead of taking your chances, we’re here to give you five tips to successfully avoid crystal meth addiction relapse:
- Try to stay away from the things or the people you associate with drug use, as these can affect your mental health and might lead you into a downward spiral.
- Always have an escape plan that’s firmly in place to help you whenever you face an addiction trigger or a temptation.
- It’s essential to exercise regularly, eat healthily, and get a good amount of sleep to take care of your body’s physical and overall wellbeing.
- You should make new friends in recovery as these are people who can support you through this journey, and these are people who are also actively pursuing their own sober lifestyle.
- We can’t stress enough how important it is to get involved in aftercare treatment like addiction counseling, personal or group therapy, or even an outpatient addiction program to make sure that you remain dedicated to your long-term sobriety.
Here at Taylor Recovery, we’re passionate about maintaining our patient’s healthy and sober lifestyles. This is why we offer the best alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs in Houston, Texas. Not only that, but we have a beautiful facility in the heart of the city that our patients and their families can take advantage of.
Why not give us a call today to schedule an appointment and a tour of our facility?
We’d love to hear from you soon!